Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snack Ideas!

A lot of what I have been reading regarding how & what to eat when you have PCOS, involves eating frequent, small mini meals. I am totally okay with that, as I'd rather eat all throughout the day and not just 2-3 large meals. The key is it needs to be GOOD stuff..not junk. Dammit. Guess those Cheetos are out of the question. Good thing I LOVE (I mean LOVE) vegetables. And hummus. I could eat it all day, everyday and be perfectly fine. (Thank GOD hummus is on the "to eat" list!!!) I've made it a couple of times myself, but it's time consuming (in my opinion) to get the consistency right & the flavor.. so the price to just buy the Sabra brand is TOTALLY worth it for me. (Tahini is NOT cheap..around here anyway!) I came across some easy snack ideas I thought I'd share with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment