Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I'm back!

Hi! It's been just over a year since I posted to this blog and wow, has a lot changed! I won't be able to publish these posts for another few weeks, but I wanted to get started anyway. Let's see.. Not too long after I posted this last post, I got really sick. I started a blog about it (and yes, have been lax about posting in it! But you'll see why soon) To follow that journey and blog visit www.mysarcalledlife.blogspot.com

I believe my last post was late July or early August. I haven't posted since then because we've been SO busy! Doing what you ask? BEING PARENTS! Yes! Our journey to a child has a happy ending! Our sweet, adorable and lovable Olivia Raelee was born on August 30th 2014 at 2:45am. She was a healthy 6lbs 10oz and 19.5in long. When we got the call from the social worker, we couldn't believe it. We were beside ourselves. Of course we wanted her! Of course we'd take her as soon as she was discharged! We were overjoyed. We still are & she's 7 months old. We are so in love ya'll! My next post will be all about our birth story and how she came about, the first month of her life & each post after that will (hopefully) reflect another month or two of her life up until now. Hopefully I can remember it all! 
Bye for now 💜
Momma D




No comments:

Post a Comment